Clinic and Research Institute
The INI – International Neuroscience Institute® is a specialized clinic and research institution for diseases:
The brain (i.e. brain tumors, skull base tumor, cerebral hemorrhages, aneurysms, cavernoma)
The spinal cord (spinal cord tumors, syringomylia, vascular malformations)
The spine and the skeletal system (i.e. spinal disc prolapses, spinal canal stenosis, scoliosis, joint diseases)
and the nerves (i.e. facial paralysis, nerve tumors, nerve injuries, nerve compression syndrome)
Please use our online inquiry portal for online requests.
If you would like to schedule an MRI appointment or an outpatient presentation please use the contact information of the neurosurgical outpatient clinic.
The INI – International Neuroscience Institute® has specialized departments for neurosurgery, neurology, neuroradiology, ENT, orthopedics and internal medicine.
The INI – International Neuroscience Institute® has the following to offer you:
- Medical treatment from one hand: specialists from the fields neurosurgery, neurology, interventional neuroradiology and diagnostic neuroradiology, internal medicine, oncology, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopedics and others interdisciplinary approach the individual cases with respect to diagnosis and treatment
- Latest surgery planning through special diagnostic procedures including preoperative imaging with functional MRI (brain mapping)
- Latest surgery techniques through high-performance microscopes, modern neuro navigation, intraoperative MRI (brain suite), as well as functional stereotactic procedures and all procedures of minimally-invasive surgery
- Optimal postoperative follow-up through highly modern intensive care unit and wards with elevated, hotel-like comfort
- Additionally neuro rehabilitation