Note: Please read and accept our privacy statement, to be redirected to the contact form.
We appreciate your interest in our website and our clinic. The protection of your privacy, while processing your personal data and the safety of all patient data, are a very important topic to us, that we take care of in our business processes. Here you can get further information of how we are dealing with your data.
1. Name and address of the responsible party
The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other provisions under data protection law is:
INI – International Neuroscience Institute® Hannover GmbH
Dr. Martin Kohnert
Phone: +49 511 / 270 92 – 0
Fax: +49 511 / 270 92 – 102
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible party is:
TÜV Rheinland i-sec GmbH
Am Grauen Stein 27
Phone: +49 221 8060
3. Anonymous data collection and data processing
There is also principally the possibility for us to recognise the website, from which you are linked to us and the websites, which you visit with our internet presence. This information can be evaluated for statistical purposes, whereby the individual user remains anonymous hereby of course. With each access to the website of INI – International Neuroscience Institute® Hannover GmbH, i.e. with each call or attempt to call a file on this server, data will be stored in a logfile.
The following data record is specifically stored regarding each call:
- IP address
- Name of the called file
- Date and time of the call
- Transmitted data volume
- Report whether the call was successful
- Report why a call filed if applicable
- Operating system and browser software of your computer
- Screen resolution
- Website, from which you are visiting us
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the used tracking measures we want to ensure a design suitable for the needs and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to record the use of our website fir statistical purposes and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you.
This website uses Matomo, an open-source software to statistically evaluate visitor accesses. Matomo used so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Internet offer is stored on the provider’s server in Germany. The IP address is immediately anonymised after the processing and before being stored. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by using a relevant setting of your browser software; however, we would like to inform you that in this case you will possibly not be able to use all functions on this website to the full extent
These interests are to be seen as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be seen from the corresponding tracking tools. You can decide here whether a clear web analysis cookie may be filed in your browser in order to enable the operator of the website to enter and analyse various statistical data.
If you would like to decide against this, click the following link in order to file the Matomo deactivation cookie in your browser.
4. Collection and processing of personal data
It principally applies that we only obtain personal data from you if you make these available based on your own decision. This can, for example, be the case if you transmit your data to us with a survey, with a registration for personal services, with an enquiry with regard to information material etc. The data transmitted to us by you voluntarily will then only be stored and processed within the Federal Republic of Germany and only for the purposes stated in Subclause 3.
Use of our contact form
In case of questions of all kinds we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form that is made available on the website. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address in this case so that we know from whom the enquiry stems and in order to be able to answer this. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of making contact will be deleted after settlement of your enquiry.
Use and forwarding of your personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other purposes than those listed below.
We will only forward your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have granted your explicit consent hereto according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the forwarding according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant interest that is worthy of protection in the non-forwarding of your data,
- for the event that there is a statutory obligation for the forwarding according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is admissible by law and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Links to sites of third parties
Our online offer contains links to websites of other providers. We have no influence on whether these providers comply with the statutory data protection provisions. Therefore, you should always check the offered privacy statements. Over the course of the further development of our websites and the implementation of new technologies can also render changes to these privacy statements necessary. Therefore, we recommend that you read this privacy statement regularly again.
Cookies are used on our websites, which file data for the technical session control in the memory of your browsers. These data are deleted when your browser is closed. Should, as an exception, we also intend to store personal data in a cookie, for example a user identifier, special attention will be drawn to this fact for you. The majority of browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent the storage of cookies by stipulating this in your browser settings. If you do not accept any cookies this may lead to function restrictions of our offer.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is:
- Browser type/version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer-URL (the previously visited site),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and
- time of the server enquiry
The information is used in order to evaluate the use of the website, in order to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the website use and the internet use for purposes of market research and design of these websites suitable for the needs.
This information will, if applicable, also be transmitted to third parties if this is stipulated by law or insofar as third parties process these data by order. In no way will your IP address be aggregated with other data. The IP addresses will be anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. You can, in particular, request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients, towards whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation to the processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if these were not collected in our company as well as regarding the existence of an automatic decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information relating to their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to request the rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored in our company without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored in our company, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to free expression of an opinion and information, in order to fulfil a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to request the limitation to the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, to processing is unlawful. However, you refuse their deletion and we no longer require the data. However, you require these for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible party;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once granted consent towards us at all times. This will result in the fact that we may no longer continue the data processing, which are based on this consent, for the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of abode or workplace for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to file an objection against the processing of your personal data, if reasons exist for this, which arise from your special situation or the objection is oriented against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us without stating a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use the widespread SSL process (Secure Sacket Layer) within the visit to the website in conjunction with the respective maximum encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this concerns a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support any 256-bit encryption, we will instead resort to 128-bit v3 technology. Whether an individual site of our internet presence is transmitted encrypted, you can recognise by the closed presentation of the key respectively lock symbol in the upper status bar of your browsers.
Incidentally, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or wilful manipulations, partial or full loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the technological development.
Status: 22 May 2018